Saturday Day Concierge
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Day Concierge to work in our beautiful residential development based in Hackney Downs.
As the Concierge you will be responsible for delivering the highest levels of customer service to all residents, guests, contractors, and the clients.
You’ll be a real people person and go that little bit further to get to know the residents, build strong relationships whilst maintaining a professional, courteous, and respectful manner.
The Concierge will be primary contact for the residents and will be on hand to provide the support they need at the place they call home.
- Previous experience within the hospitality industry, preferably within a similar role.
- Significant experience providing exemplary levels of customer service.
- Experience in managing contractors and building works within a busy development.
- Awareness of general fire, health & safety and security.
- Proven ability to and handle confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Meet and greet the residents and answer enquiries by telephone or from callers to the desk.
- Assist the residents, guests and visitors when required.
- Ensure effective security of residents and the building at all times including manning any CCTV and aid the smooth running of car parking facilities.
- Being courteous and helpful to residents, guests, suppliers, tradesmen and the general public.
- Communicate with leaseholders and managing agents in an attentive and personable manner.
- Manage and delegate to the on-site team.
- Carry out regular patrols of the entire building and report any faults and/or security breaches found.
- Ensure correct reporting of any security/Health & Safety issues, incidents and complaints. Taking appropriate action in the event of an emergency.
- Issuing of keys only to correct personnel/residents whilst recording at all times the signing in and out of keys.
- Responsibility for all deliveries to the main Concierge reception desk, receiving and safekeeping of all parcels/registered mail. Correct issuing of all parcels/registered mail with a record which must be signed by residents. Notify residents of any deliveries to arrange collection from the front desk.
Shift Pattern: Saturday ONLY, 8am-2pm
Rate of Pay: £13.15 per hour
Location: Hackney Downs
If this position is of interest, please submit your CV.
Unfortunately, if you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.