An exciting opportunity to join a well established Property Management company as a Mobile Caretaker based in Cambridge! They are an award winning group specialising in the property management and facilities industries with with 400+ employees over our 5 offices providing excellent customer service to 600+ developments.
We are currently looking for Mobile Caretakers to join our high performing client in Cambridge. The caretaker team is responsible for the cleanliness, tidiness and presentation of the communal gardens and inside areas of the variety of sites we manage in the local area.
This role is offered on a full time basis with working hours of 7:30am-4pm Monday to Friday. The Ideal candidate will be living locally to Cambridge.
Mobile Caretaker responsibilities:
- Grass cutting
- Regular weeding of beds (which will include weed killing)
- Seasonal pruning and deadheading
- Undertaking general caretaker duties
- Cleaning on site
- General maintenance (changing lamps)
- Carrying out of planned maintenance activities, light switch checks, etc
- Litter picking and leaf removal
- Testing emergency lighting and fire alarm systems (training provided)
- Previous caretaker, cleaning or gardening experience is required.
- Full UK driving license is essential.
- 20 Days annual leave + bank holidays + your birthday off each year
- Cycle to work scheme
- SmartHealth online health service available for you and immediate family
- Eye care vouchers
- Company social events
- Perkbox rewards
- £50 caretaker of the month award