We are currently recruiting for a Porter based in Cambridge who can provide excellent customer service and be responsible for maintaining the already high quality standards of the development by quickly and efficiently resolving issues for residents.
Shifts are Monday to Friday 7am-4pm or 1pm-10pm. 1 in 3 weeks you will work Saturday & Sunday 10am-4pm but in return you will have the Thursday and Friday off.
Previous Prestigious Residential or Hotel Experience is ESSENTIAL.
Duties of the Role:
- Greeting residents and visitors making them feel comfortable
- Assisting residents via telephone or in person regarding maintenance issues, complaints, emergencies and ad hoc requests. As well as escalating any complaints/issues to the Building or Estate Manager
- Signing visitors and contractors in and out of the building and checking ID where appropriate.
- Security – Site walk around to look for any issues on the facility, Checking ID’s, Monitoring CCTV.
- Managing parcel deliveries on behalf of residents and advising them via message cars.
- Ensure the concierge space and front lobby is clear and presentable.
- Assist with System Testing – E.G Fire Alarm, Emergency Lighting.
- Providing advice and recommendations on the local area
- Become a successfully certified pool responder, to be able to keep the pool area open during the regular opening times.
- Experience working as a Concierge is essential
- Strong communication skills – Written & Verbal
- Health & Safety qualifications would be advantageous.
- Attention to detail, Accountability, Positive can do attitude and helpful nature.
- 20 Days annual leave + your birthday off each year
- Cycle to work scheme
- SmartHealth online health service available for you and immediate family
- Eye care vouchers
- Company social events
- Perkbox rewards
- £50 caretaker of the month award