Duty Manager – Chelsea Barracks
Would you like to work for one of the largest, award winning property management companies in the City of London?
We are seeking an enthusiastic Duty Manager to join us working in a luxury residential development within the Chelsea Barracks area.
Must be engaging, personable and experienced at working with high profile customers and people from different backgrounds and cultures.
Other essentials: good IT skills, investigating and reporting experience, highly vigilant, good initiative with a very critical eye for detail.
- You will be a quick thinker, logical with the ability to take your own initiative in challenging situations and demonstrable experience in dealing with onsite emergencies and coordinating any site related issues.
- You will already have some brilliant experiences behind you in relation to delivering great customer service, managing complaints, working safely, and managing a team environment. You’ll lead, engage, and inspire others.
- You will have a strong customer service background having worked in a similar role, supervising a onsite team and ensuring SOPs are adhered to.
- Your team matters to you, so you support them, working together, building strong working relationships with residents, guests, and external contractors, ultimately supporting a strong unified working environment.
- Dutty Manager to take control of the day-to-day practical operations of a large multiple block private residential development. To line manage 45 team members of concierge and estate operative staff.
- To be a main point of contact, be responsible for quality customer service for residents and guests, handling day-to-day matters in a prompt and professional manner.
- To liaise with residents on a daily basis and manage building maintenance matters, working face to face with managing contractors.
- Confident in carrying out routine checks across the premises and generally ensuring the smooth running of the estate.
- Ensure a high level of health and safety compliance. responsible for carrying out various inspections, patrols, uploading compliance documentation and ensuring any issues are recorded properly, reported to the relevant parties and rectified.
- Carrying out security inspection s and reviewing CCTV.
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive information, dealing with issues and queries with utmost professionalism.
- Ideally you will have a full clean UK driving licence.
If this position is of interest to you, please send your CV across.
Unfortunately, if you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.